If you wish to remove your account and all your applications, you can do so at any time. To do this, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visit https://my.iintegra.com/ and login using your username and password. If you don't know your password of have not set one yet, please see the instructions for resetting your password.
- Click on the Account link in the navigation
- Click on the "Remove your account" link on the left
- Select the box confirming you are not in dispute with any employers to whom you've applied.
- Click on the now active "Remove your Account" button.
There will be a short delay of one or two seconds before you are logged out of the system whilst it removes all your data.
- You will not be able to re-apply to any vacancies to which you applied to previously despite removing your account.
- We use special hashing algorithms to anonymously track applications.
- On any attempt to re-apply, your new information is hashed and compared against the existing anonymised tracking hashes.
- If you apply to further vacancies after your account has been removed, a fresh account will be created for you to activate and manage your applications.