There are two ways to reset your password. If know your existing password and can login, please follow these instructions:
- Login to the ATS
- Using the menu, click on your e-mail address and choose "My Account".
- Select "Change your Password" from the options.
- Enter your existing and desired password.
- Click on the "Change Password" button to change your password.
If you cannot login and have forgotten your password, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" situated below the login box
- Enter your e-mail address to trigger a password reset.
- Check your Inbox and Junk Mail folders for a reset password e-mail
- Click on the link to reset your password.
- Confirm your identity by entering your shared secret. This is a case sensitive value.
- Once your identity is confirmed, enter your new password and submit.
If successful, you will now be able to login.