The ATS has two separate status tracking facilities for a vacancy, these statuses are the "OPEN" and "POSTED" status types.
The "OPEN" status type tracks whether the vacancy is "OPEN" or "CLOSED" to the acceptance of new applications. There is a third status which applies here which is "ARCHIVED" but it is not shown.
- "OPEN" - The vacancy is open to new applications and is fully enabled.
- "CLOSED" - The vacancy is closed to new applications but existing applications can continue to be managed. Closed vacancies can be re-opened.
- "ARCHIVED" - The vacancy is closed to new applications and it is removed from the list of active vacancies a recruiter is working on. No further applicant interaction is permitted. Archived vacancies can be un-archived and re-opened.
The "POSTED" status type tracks how the vacancy has been distributed to job boards. It has status values of "NOT POSTED", "PENDING", "QUEUED", "LIVE", "SOME LIVE" and "EXPIRED".
- "NOT POSTED" - The vacancy has not been posted to any job boards or aggregators.
- "PENDING" - A recruiter has requested approval for posting the vacancy to some job boards or aggregators.
- "QUEUED" - The vacancy has been queued for distribution to the selected job boards and aggregators.
- "LIVE" - The vacancy should be active on the job boards and aggregators to which it was posted.
- "SOME LIVE" - The vacancy ads may expire at different times on the job boards and aggregators and some have expired whilst others are still live.
- "EXPIRED" - All of the ads previously posted to the job boards and aggregators have expired.